Value Added Tax, otherwise known as VAT, is one of the most complex tax areas to be imposed on businesses. The VAT “goalposts” are constantly being moved, as well as increased legislation, such as Making Tax Digital (MTD) and Domestic Reverse Charge. It is our expertly trained eye that ensures you do not miss anything and do not pay more than you need to.
Our efficient and cost-effective VAT service includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Dealing with VAT enquiries from HM Revenue & Customs
- Putting processes in place to avoid future issues with HM Revenue & Customs